Equality, diversity and inclusion research for UK professional bodies
This page contains information for people who have received an invitation on behalf of their professional or regulatory body to take part in a survey about equality, diversity and inclusion. You have been invited to take part as a member or regulated member of a professional or regulatory body participating in this research. The full list of organisations taking part is:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- CILEx Regulation – Legal regulator (CRL)
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
The survey is part of a wider programme of work which will include follow-up qualitative interviews, with participating organisations publishing findings and taking follow-up action in 2023.
The research is being carried out on behalf of these organisations by The Young Foundation. It is being conducted under the Market Research Society Code of Conduct which means that any answers you give will be treated in confidence.
You can read the privacy notice for this project here.